Homeland Long Excursion 15.-17.3.2023
The Guild of civil engineers’ longest and most anticipated tradition, the Homeland Long Excursion (KP) excursion, is coming again! The excursion will take place on March 15th to 17th, 2023. Participants will be selected based on applications as usual. So, start thinking and planning your application with unprecedented enthusiasm.
During the KP committee meetings, many problems that have been encountered on past excursions have been discussed. Issues ranging from flat tires to water damage have been brought up. This year, we want to prevent problems and be prepare for them before the excursion even begins. Therefore, the committee decided to ask applicants to come up with a potential problem and a solution for that problem. The theme for the KP application in 2023 is:
Problem-solving tool (KP-related)
The application should take into account the following:
- The application is personal and shows KP, builder, and engineering spirit. Hand skills and new ideas are positively influential factors in the evaluation of the application.
- The application includes the applicant’s name
- Instructions can be attached to the application if necessary
- The application fits in the bus
- The application does not pose a real danger to the participants of KP.
- The applicant must be a member of the Guild of civil engineers
Applications can be submitted to the club room’s designated box by Friday, February 24th, 2023 at 11:59pm.
Please also fill out the accompanying form in addition to the actual application!
Also, remember that the winning pair of the Norske Kimble Cup, which will be held on the evening of March 14th, will automatically get a spot in KP!
Note that some of the traditions and excursions may be held in Finnish.
The cost of the trip will be determined later. The KP committee reserves the right to modify the application instructions if necessary.
For questions and inquiries, you can contact the Master of Excursion.
TG: @Maijuk / 050 354 5654